- BTF Footwear
- Lezoline Reiss Shoes
Lezoline Reiss Shoes
For Beginners To Intermediate Players
The Lezoline Reiss shoes feature the grip, cushioning, and durability necessary for essential table tennis movement while enhancing the fit to bring comfort too. These unisex shoes feature mesh, synthetic fiber, and artificial leather on the upper part of the shoe. The sole is made with rubber and EVA, ethyl vinyl acetate, that aid in the grip and in cushioning and flexibility, respectively.
The Lezoline Reiss offers a quality, modern design with angles and curves. The Lezoline Reiss shoes also feature the Butterfly Wings logo on the sides in a matching color and laces in matching colors.
Please Note: Do not step on the heel of the shoe. The heel counter built into the heel part plays the most important role in the shoe's protective function. Because hard materials (resin materials) are used, stepping on the heel part of the shoe may cause deformation, which may tear the inside of the shoe or injure the foot. Also, due to the deformation of the heel counter, it becomes impossible to fully demonstrate the functions of the shoes. Therefore, when wearing, be sure to fully loosen the shoelaces before putting your feet in. If you unconsciously put your foot on the heel repeatedly, the heel counter will deform even with weak pressure. The same goes for taking off your shoes. Once deformed, it cannot be restored, so please be careful.
- BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE – Indoor competition shoes developed specifically for beginner and intermedia level players
- REQUIREMENTS – Provides the essential grip, cushion, and durability necessary for table tennis
- DESIGN – Quality, modern design with upper mesh, synthetic fiber and artificial leather
- SOLE – Rubber and EVA material for cushioning and flexibility
- ENHANCED FIT – The Lezoline Riess shoes offer an enhanced fit to bring comfort